Interested in working for AMZ Advisers? Please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] and let us know why you would be a great fit!
AMZ Advisers is a digital marketing agency focused on developing and implementing strategic marketing plans for the global Amazon marketplaces.
About the Role
This is a fully remote position.
You will join a company with amazing and talented staff. We’re seeking a driven, self-motivated, problem solver, with exceptionally strong communication skills. We offer a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment where you will be provided the opportunity to sharpen your analytical, communication, and strategic skills. You will be offered resources and growth opportunities to learn more about online marketing to enhance your professional career.
If you have any experience in the following: Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Vendor Central, Account Management, Digital Marketing, eCommerce and Customer Relationship Management; We might have a place for you.
Your responsibilities among others, will include:
- Ownership of client movement through client service delivery process.
- Expected to develop deep understanding of company’s strategies and tactics. Must be able to effectively communicate and educate clients and coworkers about company strategies.
- Primary point of contact for all client communication with assigned clients.
- Ultimate ownership over client performance and outcomes
- Native fluency in American English
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with Amazon Seller Central or Amazon Vendor Central
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with paid ads on Amazon or Google.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage results within a large team.
- Understanding of spreadsheets – both Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience with Google Workspace & Microsoft Office products
Please apply with English resume.
You will be working remotely with team members in our offices in the US, Germany, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Argentina, Philippines, and Thailand. The candidate must be an independent thinker and be able to help us manage multiple Amazon Seller Central accounts.
We are a full-service eCommerce & digital marketing consultancy focused on creating growth for brands and manufacturers on all
global Amazon platforms. With a diverse team based all around the world with various areas of expertise, you can rest easy knowing that the growth of your brands and products are in the best hands possible.
Our team is located in the USA, Mexico, Brazil, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Argentina, Thailand, Germany, and the Philippines – but we are always open to candidates in any country!