Crazylister is a software designed for Amazon and eBay sellers to create professional listings that will catch the buyers’ attention and increase your conversion rate. That’s right, you can use it for both marketplaces!
With Crazylister, sellers can manage all listings from a single place and list inventory on Amazon and eBay in bulk. Crazylister has over 200 templates that can be customized.
In this review you’ll find out how to use Crazylister, details about its features and how much it costs. Stay tuned!
What is Crazylister?
Crazylister is allows you to use pre-made listing templates and customize them in an easy way. This means you don’t need to invest a lot of time in creating profitable listings. Maximizing your conversion rate is one of your top priorities as a seller in any marketplace. This is your listings’ ability to turn visitors into customers.
Crazylister stays at the top of their game because they continue to update their platform to provide their users with the best service. An example is the newly unveiling of their improved and mobile optimised listing feature.
It’s available for users all over the world. No wonder Crazylister has over 100,000 eBay sellers signed up that have created over 30,000,000 using their templates.
How to use Crazylister?
Crazylister is so popular, because it’s so easy to use. To use it, follow these steps:
- Login. You will have to register to give it a try. Don’t worry, they offer a free trial period that lets you check out all its features.
- Pick a template: You can choose from over 100 high-quality, pre-designed templates. Most of them area already optimized for mobile as well.
- Customize: You can change almost anything you want with simple drag & drop options. This is especially helpful for eBay. Forget about coding.
- Copy and paste your listing to eBay or Amazon: Once your template is ready, click on publish. Then, you can copy and paste the HTML into your listing.
- Publish your eBay listing: Publish your listing and see if it’s how you pictured it, and you’re all set.
Create professional listings guaranteed to drive sales in just a few minutes. Keep your time creating effective listings to a minimum while increasing your conversion rates. When you think about all the time you’ll save by creating listings that will turn into sales, the investment is totally worth it.
The templates offered in the Crazylister catalogue are all professionally designed and already optimized for mobile. A team of experts has worked on these designs to make sure buyers will feel a higher affinity for your products, increasing the possibility of making a purchase.
Like we mentioned above, no coding is required.
With the editor you can:
- Resize images
- Add gradients
- Change the texture,
- Add shadows
- Adjust the color palette, etc.
So having the templates already optimized for mobile is a great plus for Crazylister users, because your mobile channel is key to guarantee your business success. But, Crazylister also offers other really useful features that will help you boost sales.
Besides being able to preview listings on mobile devices, with Crazylister you can:
- Add a Youtube video to your listings: Using videos on eBay listings had always been difficult until now. eBay sellers had to invest time in custom source code to get it done. With Crazylister, you just need to drag and drop the video wherever you want it in your template. Crazylister already complies with all eBay restrictions, so no worries.
- Add a carousel to your listings: Carousels are important for buyers, because they get to see the product from different angles and in different colors and sizes. With an indecisive buyer a carousel may be the difference between getting a sale and losing one.
- Automated Inventory Sync: This feature has an extra cost. It’s designed to automatically sync inventory between all your Amazon and eBay accounts. This way, you can get rid of overselling.
How much does Crazylister cost?
Crazylister has a 7-day free trial period so you can play around and see how useful the tool would be for your business.
If you do decide to get Crazylister, you can choose from different plans, depending on how many active listings you’re planning to manage.
On their website, you can choose the average amount of listings you’ll be working with from up to 100 listings up to 50,000+. There are 3 different plans for each option. As you may know, the prices of the plans vary depending on the volume of listings.
A plan for entrepreneurs and small businesses. If you have up to 100 listings it can be as cheap as $25 USD a month.
You get access to:
-1 Connected Account
-Auto Impot Products Data
-Complete Listings Manager
-Bulk Publish and Revise.
-CSV Product Import
A plan for medium-sized businesses who are looking to become more competitive. With a starting price of $40 USD a month for 100 listings, and it can rise up to $150 per month if you work with up to 5,000 listings or $300 for up to 10,000.
You get the same features as the starter plan, plus:
– 3 Connected Accounts
– Priority Support
A plan created for businesses that want an end to end premium solution. In this case you’ll have to get in touch with Crazylister to discuss the price, because it depends on your listing volume and the features you’re interested in accessing.
Besides the same features offered in the other two plans, you get:
– A 30-minute one-on-one training session
– An account manager dedicated to optimize your account.
You can sign up for a plan even if you have up to 50,000 listings to manage. If you decide to work with Crazylister, you can choose to pay monthly and you get 20% off.
You can also decide to upgrade your plan, if at some point you see your listings increasing. Actually, if you’re ever about to exceed your plan limit, Crazylister will notify you and you’ll be able to upgrade right then and there. Also, you’re free to cancel anytime.
Among all the tools and features a business needs to standout in competitive marketplaces like Amazon or eBay, Crazylister is a breath of fresh air because it’s so simple to use. It also comes with great user support, so any questions or doubt you have will be quickly solved.
Crazylister becomes a valuable tool, because they already did all the work of designing effective templates that will guarantee to boost your conversion rates.